How to Register
Please read and follow the instructions below to register for 2020.
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning Players and Those Already Registered for Try Lacrosse
If you ALREADY HAVE a SportzSoft login:
Here is the online registration link: REGISTER HERE
Please login and register for the program(s) your child(ren) is intending to play this season. Your Proof of Age document(s) should already be in the system.
1. All players interested in the competitve (rep) lacrosse program should select the house league option when registering. Upon successfully making a competitive team your registration will be flipped to the rep program.
2. Please make sure to complete online payment of the 2020 fees for each child registered.
3. If you wish email communication to go to TWO email addresses, please make sure BOTH are listed under the Primary Parent/Guardian profile.
New Players to Quinte Minor Lacrosse and New Try Lacrosse Registrations
If you are NEW to QMLA and DO NOT HAVE a SportzSoft account you will need to create one and upload Proof of Age document(s). **proof of age not required for Try Lacrosse.
To create a SportzSoft account:
1. Click the online registration link: REGISTER HERE
2. Click “Signup as NEW MEMBER…” button, then create an account with your email address and a password
3. Please select “Family Account” and then fully complete your “New Member/Account Registration”.
** NOTE: if you wish email communication to go to TWO email addresses, please make sure BOTH are listed under the Primary Parent/Guardian profile.
4. To register a player, click the orange “New Registration” button, select the child’s name from the Participant list, and then click “Next”.
5. The drop-down menu will show all open registrations that child is eligible to play. Please select the program you want and complete the registration for that product.
6. Read and agree to the OLA Waivers
7. Complete the Questionnaire
8. Upload a valid Proof of Age document (pdf, jpg files only)
** NOTE: Proof of Age is not required for Try Lacrosse registrations
9. From here you can register the same child for another product, register another child, OR click “Next” to proceed to the payment page.
** NOTE: Registration is NOT complete until a valid proof of age document is uploaded AND payment is received for each child, except for Try Lacrosse where proof of age and payment is not required.