How to Register
Please read and follow the instructions below to register for 2019.
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Players to Quinte Minor Lacrosse
To register, you will need to create a Sportzsoft account and upload Proof of Age document(s) for your child(ren).
***Note: For FREE Try Lacrosse clinics only, no payment or proof of age documents are required
To create a SportzSoft account:
1. Click the online registration link: REGISTER HERE
2. Click “Signup as NEW MEMBER…” button, then create an account with your email address and a password
3. Please select “Family Account” and then fully complete your “New Member/Account Registration”.
** NOTE: if you wish email communication to go to TWO email addresses, please make sure BOTH are listed under the Primary Parent/Guardian profile.
4. To register a player, click the orange “New Registration” button, select the child’s name from the Participant list, and then click “Next”.
5. The drop-down menu will show all open registrations that child is eligible to play. Please select the program you want and complete the registration for that product.
*** For FREE Try Lacrosse clinics, select “Try Lacrosse” from the drop-down menu. Registration only needs to be completed once for all clinics.
6. Read and agree to the OLA Waivers
7. Complete the Questionnaire
8. Upload a valid Proof of Age document (pdf, jpg files only)
9. From here you can register the same child for another product, register another child, OR click “Next” to proceed to the payment page.
** NOTE: Registration is NOT complete until a valid Proof of Age document is uploaded AND payment is received for each child (league registration only).