How to Register
Please read and follow the instructions below to register for 2022. Registration opens March 1st.
If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com.
Click here to see the Days of Play
Click here to see the 2022 Registration Fees
If you ALREADY HAVE a SportzSoft login:
Here is the online registration link: REGISTER HERE
Please login and register for the program(s) your child(ren) is intending to play this season. Your Proof of Age document(s) should already be in the system.
1. All players interested in the competitive (rep) lacrosse program should select the house league option when registering. Upon successfully making a competitive team your registration will be flipped to the rep program.
2. Please make sure to complete online payment of the 2022 fees for each child registered.
REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
3. If you wish email communication to go to TWO email addresses, please make sure BOTH are listed under the Primary Parent/Guardian profile.
New Players to Quinte Minor Lacrosse (including TRY LACROSSE)
If you are NEW to QMLA and DO NOT HAVE a SportzSoft account you will need to create one and upload Proof of Age document(s).
To create a SportzSoft account:
1. Click the online registration link: REGISTER HERE
2. Click “New Member? Create Account” button, then create an account with your email address and a password
3. Please select “Profiles” and then fully complete your profiles for each family member participating, including parent volunteers.
** NOTE: if you wish email communication to go to TWO email addresses, please make sure BOTH are listed under the Primary Parent/Guardian profile (i.e. secondary email address).
4. To register a player or volunteer, click the “New Registration” button, then select the division you would like to register the player in based on age. Click ‘Next’.
5. Select the player that is eligible for that division you have selected. The “Select” button will be active for those eligible participants, and inactive for ineligible participants.
For players registering for TRY LACROSSE, select the TRY LACROSSE (FREE) product.
6. Read and agree to the OLA Waivers
7. Complete the Questionnaire (if applicable)
8. Upload a valid Proof of Age document (pdf, jpg files only). Acceptable proof of age is a birth certificate, health card or passport. (Not required for Try Lacrosse).
NOTE: Registration is NOT complete until a valid proof of age document is uploaded AND payment (if applicable) is received for each child.